With over 20 years of financial services expertise, I am excited to work with clients in the areas of retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, and wealth transfer strategies. In addition to being a Certified Financial Planner™, I have also obtained certification as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, allowing me to partner with clients during unique financial situations. My goal is to work closely with clients to develop an outline that aligns with their goals while maximizing their financial position.
Through an initial consultation and careful consideration of monetary objectives, I am able to walk clients through the steps necessary to achieve their financial targets. My clients know that I will be with them from start to finish – something that can make a significant impact for the long term. If you are experiencing a financial challenge or simply want to review your financial situation, please contact me.
Education / Registrations
- 1995 University of Minnesota-Duluth Bachelor of Business Administration
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities State Law
- State Insurance License (MN, FL, and AZ)
- State Securities Registrations AZ, CA FL, MN, OK, TX, and WI
- Certified Financial Planner
- Professional Memberships
- Member of the Financial Services Institute (FSI)
- Collaborative Law Institute of MN
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- 1996-2006 American Express Financial Advisors – Financial Advisor
- 2006-2009 ING Financial Partners – Financial Advisor
- 2010- Present Financial Dimensions Group – Financial Advisor
- Married to husband Jim
- We have three children, Gibson,
- Residence – Maple Grove MN
Securities offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. – Member FINRA/ SIPC. Advisory services offered through Financial Dimensions Group, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser, who is not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.